Free Desi recipes & easy cooking
Free Desi recipes & easy cooking
 Recommend DesiRecipes FREE Registration - Register Now 1217 Recipes | 95 Videos | 42 Meals | 89 Tips & Tricks | 33 Articles   
The New Pakirecipes v2.0
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Add To Favorites Add this topic to Favorite
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of new PakiRecipes
I Love It
54%
 54%  [ 48 ]
Excellent
32%
 32%  [ 29 ]
Good
11%
 11%  [ 10 ]
Poor
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
I Dont Care
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 88

NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: The New Pakirecipes v2.0 Reply with quote

Last edited by NawedKhan on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
aisha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all congratualtion to u people on launching new version.Its excellant ,speci aly the colour theam,anyway great gift for females on indepandance day.
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aisha wrote:
First of all congratualtion to u people on launching new version.Its excellant ,speci aly the colour theam,anyway great gift for females on indepandance day.

Thanks Aisha for the kind words and approving our efforts. We strive to make this place better and better in a much faster and usable manner.

August 14th launch is just the beginning of a huge list of new features, functionalities and enhancements that are to follow.

With valuable feedback and support by members and visitors like yourself we are confident to make PakiRecipes "the ONLY" place for all Pakistani Women very soon.

Thank You
Nawed~ Cool

Last edited by NawedKhan on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lifelongpk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: The New Pakirecipes v2.0 Reply with quote

Just visited the new version in detail. I feel quite happy and proud of this forum now. Much effort has been put in organizing everything. The articles by the administrator himself have been put nicely with some research in the topic done. Being a member of the forum I will too Inshallah post an article soon. Keep on the good work.......Thumbs up!!
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: The New Pakirecipes v2.0 Reply with quote

lifelongpk wrote:
Just visited the new version in detail. I feel quite happy and proud of this forum now. Much effort has been put in organizing everything. The articles by the administrator himself have been put nicely with some research in the topic done. Being a member of the forum I will too Inshallah post an article soon. Keep on the good work.......Thumbs up!!

Thanks lifelongpk for the kind words and your approval of my hard work. I am trying my best to better organize everything at PakiRecipes for best management and easy upgrades. With new team of Experts and Contributors we will be able to provide a vast variety of contents for the viewers.

Secondly, thanks for your comments on the Articles but I will not take credit for the work I did not do. The articles that I have posted were originally written by Mariam Qureshi who was the co-founder of PakiRecipes with me. Her articles were posted on older version of PakiRecipes and I am just re-posting them again. Eventually new contributors, like yourself, will submit new, exciting and up-to-date news and articles that will make PakiRecipes a daily "MUST READ" web site.

No doubt hard work always pays off and inshaAllah we will be able to make PakiRecipes a much better place than what it already is.

Thanks
Nawed Khan ~ Cool

Last edited by NawedKhan on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a gr8 place for those ppl like me who love pakistani food and love to cook.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lifelongpk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed!
MuskanKhan85

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifelongpk wrote:
Agreed!

thnx. Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bestchefs
Expert & Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=36]best place and best forums...........[/size]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hotline_hl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: good Reply with quote

its a great afford
congrates
sajida
Jr. Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Nawed Bhai!

First of all... I'd love to appreciate all your efforts and hard work... you did great... the site and its features, color scheme, layout, pictures and even every little icon is remarkable... it's good to see that PakiRecipes is now more interesting and interactive... I'll be looking forward to get the recipes submission feature back very soon... because I've a lot of more recipes to share with our PakiRecipes members and visitors...

Nawed Bhai! you did a marvellous job like ever... Masha'Allah... Smile
Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its faster than before as I remember I used to leave the site because it used to take time to load.Homepage and the over all look is nice but lots of recipes are are funny and silly submitted by amateur cooks.No Offence Embarassed I have not yet casted my vote as I want to explore more before giving my final verdict Twisted Evil
NawedKhan
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunshine wrote:
Its faster than before as I remember I used to leave the site because it used to take time to load.Homepage and the over all look is nice but lots of recipes are are funny and silly submitted by amateur cooks.No Offence Embarassed I have not yet casted my vote as I want to explore more before giving my final verdict Twisted Evil

Thanks sunshine for your kind words. We are working on correcting everything from speed, accuracy, design, contents to quality. In older site I didn't have enough resources or knowledge to call a recipe "funny". Well I, personally, still don't have the knowldge about food or recipes but we have Experts in our team now that will go through every recipe and correct any mistakes, fix whats broken and fill whats missing. With a validation process and an expert's personal touch we can guarantee quality contents with high accuracy.

Just for the record, we are not responsible for how your dish comes out even if you used our recipe. Funny it may sound... but it does happen. Wink

Remember that PakiRecipes is a public recipe post where members post the recipes. Members can be experts and can be amateurs. With rating, comments, discussion and our team's validation we can turn a amateur recipe into something very professional. We all (members, visitors and PakiRecipes team) will work together here.

Thank you
Nawed ~
iman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: The New Pakirecipes v2.0 Reply with quote

NawedKhan wrote:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
iman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: The New Pakirecipes v2.0 Reply with quote

THIS IS A GREAT SITE
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DesiRecipes Forum Index -> Polls & Voting All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: